(this is all a bit tongue in cheek, don’t take too seriously!)
- Tweeting a link to anything that begins with “x ways to..”
- Posting any bit.ly link without at least a vague explanation of what i’m going to get if I click it.
- Posting the same thing more than once (intentionally).
- Mentioning how many “followers” you’ve got. Have you actually checked what percentage are spam followers? Have you noticed that twitter acounts with lots of followers attract spam followers exponentially? “Ooh – i’ve got loads of spam in my email today, I must be popular!”
- Tweeting everything you hear/ see at a conference i’m not at/ interested in (in reality this is probably temporary, so i’ll likely just move you to the “noisy” group in tweetdeck for a bit)
- You are/ become a popular celebrity with a gazillion followers. Unless I feel like i’m having a conversation with you, or you are incredibly funny like @davegorman you are out.
- You are really, really noisy (see note about noisy group in tweetdeck)