Ok, sorry to disappoint anyone looking for a shiny portfolio full of shiny things, I haven’t got one! My involvement with projects is often only on a technical level, so I don’t think it’s relevant to point people at websites i’ve been involved in building, as it often doesn’t portray what skills were actually used, and I don’t want to take false credit for designing or building things that were done by other team members. Also, some of my “portfolio pieces” existed over a decade ago, and have long-since been replaced. Instead i’ll just try to impress you by name-dropping..
Over the past 16 years, I have worked (either directly as a freelancer, or an behalf of an agency) on web projects for a diverse range of clients including: BT, Orange, Vodafone, National Express, University of the West of England, NHS, Warwickshire Police, AlderKing, Lloyds TSB, Rufus Leonard, Royal Bank of Scotland, Oxford University, South Gloucestershire County Council, Everything Imaging, Hyundai, Schlumberger, VOSA, Forest of Avon Trust, Avon wildlife trust, Uniq Plc, Ericsson, Aardman Animations, Watershed, EcoJam, Macmillan Publishing, Swoop Travel, Google, YouTube, Amnesty International, Shorelight Education and ECH Engineering.
Examples of recent projects:-
- Addition of features and refactoring of a Zend Framework-based bespoke e-commerce platform
- Rapid prototyping of a PHP/Slim framework web app providing a RESTful API for distributed micro-controller data loggers
- Creation of responsive WordPress theme based on provided designs, making extensive use of ACF plugin.
- Custom WordPress plugin for a global education company, synchronising course information with SalesForce via the SalesForce API.
- Creation of Ansible playbook for provisioning new web servers and creating hosting
- Custom WordPress plug-in to synchronise WooCommerce products, categories and stock levels with a 3rd-Party EDI database.
For more details/ CV take a look at my linked-in profile