How to get a monotone distort effect like the background image on the braxton hicks website
I just found these notes, thought I would post them before I lose them
Instructions from Hozza
1. Open your image.
2. Convert to greyscale
3. Convert back to RGB.
4. In the layers pallette, double click background and turn to layer 0.
5. Create a new layer and fill with red.
6. Drag new red layer below layer 0.
7. In Layers pallette, convert the mode of layer 0 to Darken.
7a. Optionally, you may want to Image>Adjustments>Brigtness/Contrast and increase the contrast a little like the photo on your site.
8. In the tool box, make sure your fourground colur is balck and the background colour is the red.
9. Goto Filter>Noise>Add Noise and try about 4-5% Uniform.
10. Flatten the sucker and cut the edges out ot your hearts desire.